Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Whiff of Joy!

*Jippi!* :) Disse nydelige stemplene har jeg nettopp forhåndsbestilt hos Whiff of Joy! Var så heldig å klikke meg inn på bloggen til Katharina - Creative ideas by Katharina, og følge med på de siste dagene før åpningen av hennes nye nettbutikk idag, Whiff of Joy. Charlotte and Charlie er navnene på disse første stemplene som nå ligger til pre-order i nettbutikken - og det er gratis porto tom. 11 august! Elisabeth Bell er den neste designeren som kommer med stempler der - og de er absolutt et *må-ha* til samlingen min :) Yeah! Theese gorgeous stamps I've just pre-ordered from Whiff of Joy wich had it's grand opening today!! And postage is free until the stamp relase 11th of august! The owner of the shoppe, Creative ideas by Katharina has two great designers, Alison Acton and Elisabeth Bell on her team! Can't wait to get my hands on those as well ;)
Lagde et likedan hängla kort i dag - hadde masse papirbiter igjen fra de andre kortene, og en ferdigmalt hängla. Veldig kjapt laget! Vanligvis sitter jeg i over en time og funderer på fargevalg og stempeltrykk før jeg faktisk begynner å scrappe *lol* Resultatet ble så bra med de forrige at jeg bare brukte den samme formelen! :) Eneste forskjellen var ansiktet - de fleste (som ikke er scrappere el. stempelfrelst) syns faktisk at magnolia og hängle-stemplene er veldig rare uten ansiktsutrykk, og jeg kan godt forstå det. Hvordan vet man om det er et trist eller glad ansikt? Så til ikke-scrappere prøver jeg å få til munn og nese på trykkene :) Bamsekos-stemplet er fra Scrapmagasinet.

Have made a similar hÄnglar og stÄnglar card, to the one in the last post :) I had much scraps left and another ready painted hängla, and the result of the last one was so nice - so twins it is :) This one with a face though.. Most non-scrapping people don't like the images without a face, and I can understand that - how do you know if it's a happy or sad face? :) The Bamsekos stamp is from Scrapmagasinet, and there is a similar stamp where the text is in english: Bearhug :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Many thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment, I so appreciate it and reading them is always a joy! ♥ Tindaloo aka. Hilde Larsen

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Regarding the new GDPR (Data Protection Policy): First of all, I do not collect any of your information for marketing purposes. But please make note that by commenting on my blog - or following my blog with any following application, or linking up your name in a blogcandy - you do so in knowledge that your name, avatar/image and comment are visible to me and all who visit this blog.

If you choose to enter any of my blogcandys/giveaways, you also give permission that if you win, I will write your name and link to your blog (if you have one) in my winner blogpost. If you don't wish me to do so, please do not enter. If you have been named a winner in a previous blogpost and wish to suddenly become anonymous - and deleted from that blogpost, please let me know. My email is listed on the about me page, and you may contact me on facebook as well.

You only consent to the use of this shared personal information for theese specific purposes.
But If you at any time decide you don't want this data shared please delete your blog from my followers list and any of your own comments/links if you do so wish.
Thank you ♥

For more infromation about the GDPR, here is a link about it: https://gdpr.eu