Thursday, December 18, 2008

Lots n' lots of Christmas Cards!

Har kost meg med å lage julekort den siste uken, det øverste kortet er min kjære mamma og hennes bror da de var små :) De andre kortene er bestillingskort! Kjempemoro var det å lage! :)




I've made loads of christmascards this week, and some were ordered! That's a first for me, to make so many cards for someone else, and it was very fun to get such positive feedback! None of the recipiants know me (I think!) so it's ok to blog them :)

The top card has a photo of my mum and my uncle - such sweethearts!

There is too many cards to get into what kind of materials have been used on wich card, so here's all in one.. Ask if any questions :)

Stamps/Image: 'birdie' and 'flying heart' Scrapmagasinet - Valentine Clearstamps, and the tag is also a stamp from Scrapmagasinet. The knitted heart is from Magnolia I think. The christmas ornament stamp is Lazar StudioWERX Inc - Funky Holidays. Christmas text stamps are from 'Julehilsner' by Ksenia Sazonova.
Paper: Misc Bazzill cardstock. The papertags are from 3ndypapir 'Vinter merkelapper'. Paper Pizazz 'Ivory Sprigs', Basic Grey - Wassail 'snow storm' and 'merry happy', BG - Blitzen 'Jack Frost', BG - Perhaps 'Kisa', BG - Dasher 'Yule Log'. And 'Christmas snowflakes glitter paper' from K&C.
Embellishments: Prima flowers, MM and BG brads, Lots of cornerpunches.. QK and other various diecuts, and I've used the cuttlebug snowflakes embossingfolder on the blue card. Cat's Eye inkpads and sandpaper has been used a lot - love the vintage feeling!

2 comments:

  1. Heisan!!!:)

    Bare innom for å si tusen takk for at du har besøkt bloggen vår - Scrapping the Music - på norsk!!
    http://scrappingthemusic-norge.blogspot.com/

    I dag har vi lagt ut presentasjon av Designteamet vårt.

    Og den første utfordringen kommer i januar - så vi håper vi ser deg igjen - og at du deltar på våre utfordringer fremover:)

    Vil ønske deg og dine en riktig god jul - og håper du også får tid til litt scrapping:)

    Klem Vibeke

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! Great page - breautiful picture too of your mum and uncle! Wonderful lay out too! TFS!

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment, I so appreciate it and reading them is always a joy! ♥ Tindaloo aka. Hilde Larsen

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Regarding the new GDPR (Data Protection Policy): First of all, I do not collect any of your information for marketing purposes. But please make note that by commenting on my blog - or following my blog with any following application, or linking up your name in a blogcandy - you do so in knowledge that your name, avatar/image and comment are visible to me and all who visit this blog.

If you choose to enter any of my blogcandys/giveaways, you also give permission that if you win, I will write your name and link to your blog (if you have one) in my winner blogpost. If you don't wish me to do so, please do not enter. If you have been named a winner in a previous blogpost and wish to suddenly become anonymous - and deleted from that blogpost, please let me know. My email is listed on the about me page, and you may contact me on facebook as well.

You only consent to the use of this shared personal information for theese specific purposes.
But If you at any time decide you don't want this data shared please delete your blog from my followers list and any of your own comments/links if you do so wish.
Thank you ♥

For more infromation about the GDPR, here is a link about it: https://gdpr.eu