Thursday, May 10, 2012

the ♥ Elephant Family!


Er ikke disse elefantene søte? Jeg mottar et klubb kit med stempler en gang i mnd. fra A day for Daisies, og jeg falt for denne lille elefant familien :)

 ♥ Husk å være med på min BloggCandy som går til 17. mai! ♥  

Have you remembered to enter my BlogCandy yet?
Enter before the 17th! :)

The ADFD club release for the month of May has this sweet little elephant family And aww.. They are so adorable don't you think? :)
 
~ Take care of eachother, each & every day! ~ 

I'm entering my card in theese challenges:
inside detail


Stamps/Images: A day for Daisies digital stamp from MAY CLUB KIT 2012 'Elephant Family'. Magnolia 'BakgrundsSwirl Bröllup' rubberstamp. North Star Stamps 'Store gode tekster' clear stamp sett. The Family text stamp is part of a larger one, unknown name - from Stamping Bella! (got it in a grab bag once). The insert paper inside the card is a digital printout from a Joanna sheen CD-ROM coll. 'Viva La Divas'.
Papers:
misc Bazzill cardstocks. Flowery paper is unknown, 5-6 years old or more! Webster's Pages - Petite papers 6x6 combo pack 'Western Romance & All about me' - free with a copy of Simply cards & Papercraft magazine issue 95 march 2012.

back detail
Embellishments/Tools: Magnolia Doohickey's Die 'Tilda Lace'. QuicKutz 2x2 dies Dolphin jumping KS-0161, Bugs mini RS-0063, and Dove retired RS-0085. Whale of a punch by EK. Success 'Circle'. All edges and images / diecuts are distressed with 'tea dye' distress ink & tool by Tim Holtz. I've heat embossed with clear embossing powder, & paperpieced the elephants. The photo doesn't really show the way they shine and really stand out :)

7 comments:

  1. Flott kort. Elefantene er kjmepe fine :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your trio of elephants and the lovely Indian summer colours used are perfect for them. Thank you for sharing with us at the Craft Room "Emboss It" challenge this fortnight! Suzanne :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely love elephants and this family of them is fabulous. I love the gorgeous colours in this. Thanks for sharing your card with us at the Craft-Room Challenge, and good luck in the draw.

    Maria x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A very sweet card, love the elephants and the design. Thank you for joining us at Joanne Sheen with your lovely creation.
    Hugs
    Suzi x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is absolutely brilliant, my daughter would love this. Great card. Thanks for joining us at Craft Room Challenge and good luck Julia xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous Card..love the colours and great images..Thanks so much for joining our Craft-Room Challenge..Esther xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. The elefants and the colours go perctly together. Amazing card.

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment, I so appreciate it and reading them is always a joy! ♥ Tindaloo aka. Hilde Larsen

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Regarding the new GDPR (Data Protection Policy): First of all, I do not collect any of your information for marketing purposes. But please make note that by commenting on my blog - or following my blog with any following application, or linking up your name in a blogcandy - you do so in knowledge that your name, avatar/image and comment are visible to me and all who visit this blog.

If you choose to enter any of my blogcandys/giveaways, you also give permission that if you win, I will write your name and link to your blog (if you have one) in my winner blogpost. If you don't wish me to do so, please do not enter. If you have been named a winner in a previous blogpost and wish to suddenly become anonymous - and deleted from that blogpost, please let me know. My email is listed on the about me page, and you may contact me on facebook as well.

You only consent to the use of this shared personal information for theese specific purposes.
But If you at any time decide you don't want this data shared please delete your blog from my followers list and any of your own comments/links if you do so wish.
Thank you ♥

For more infromation about the GDPR, here is a link about it: https://gdpr.eu